Friday, November 18, 2011

Waiting...

Each day in life is a 'waiting' for something for us.Now I am waiting for 23rd Nov,the Wednesday,my scanning day!Ultra Sound Scan for my tummy.Without knowing my little one is growing inside, I showed little attention in entertaining arguments,shoutings,tears,irritations in my days.If I would've known,wont i live in peace??..anyway I have to do justice to my first baby from now on...
I will tell you my 'pregnancy' story.Based on the calculations,if correct, my conception occurred five months back.Only last week when I went for a normal health test, and when the nurse whispered "its positive", I came to know about this :).So I dont know how many weeks pregnant I am.The tester showed its maximum,that is 3 plus!
From the day I knew I am carrying a baby,though a little late,I am pleasant and keeping myself happy.I am so glad that my 'annoying in-laws' who came to visit us for few months are no longer here :-)
I started following the time table (on food) for the baby.I am sorry my sweetie that I am not going out for a walk to relax my muscles and so that to make your movements easy:(.I should spend some time on walking and I should take care to be consistent on the few below as well.
1)Morning Yoga
2)Classical music practice
3)Eating Vegetables
Moreover I should take care not to spend my time idle!

I guess I am eating healthy to an extend.I dumped my laziness to get up from the 'browsing sofa' and to peel the pomegranate or banana from the fruit basket!great Improvement!! I am taking care on drinking more water as well.so far 11 days...good going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment